Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Bucket Capacity:||0.9 Cum||Tilt Degree:||+/- 45 Degree|
|Cutting Edge:||25mm||Cutting Edge Quantity:||2pcs|
|Cylinder Quantity:||2pcs||Color:||Caterpillar Yellow|
|Manufacture Time:||20 Days||Warranty:||6 Month|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support||Weight:||1060 Kg|
|Type:||Tilt Cleaning Bucket||Application:||Crawler Excavator|
|Key Word:||Tilt Bucket,Tilting Bucket||Certification:||ISO9001,ISO|
tilting ditching bucket,
excavator tilt hitch
Construction Hydraulic Tilting Bucket for Caterpillar CAT320D Excavator
-Handling soft material
1. Driven by hydraulic pressure, high efficiency and convenient.
2. In rugged work condition,If the excavator have a tilt bucket,do not need to move often for adjusting position. It's convenient and high efficient.It will be very popular in the future.
3. Material: Q345B with a NM400 bolted cutting edge.
4. The width is optional, as customer requested, we make this tilt bucket 1800mm width with 0.9cbm. But if you want to make more wider or more shorter, also no problem.
5. We also have Hardox450 for optional.
6. The tilt degree is +/-42 degree. If you need smaller degree, also no problem, we can customize for you.
7. This tilt bucket with 2 pcs cylinder, but very small excavator, lower than 5ton(include) only 1 cylinder.
8. The cylinder Max. suffer from stress is 32MPa. We have cylinder protection guard for cylinder.
9. Hardox450 is high hardness steel, If you need NM400 or Hardox450 as the cutting edge or side plate, also no problem, let me know freely. Just price a little more higher.
10. For main pin(connect pick-up-head to mainbody),we double sealed for greace at both side.
11. All our pins is harden pins,and we prepare bushing for all pins, and each pin&bushing have grease seals.
|Excavator model||Caterpillar CAT320D|
|Bucket capacity||0.9 cum|
|Tilt degree||+/- 45 degree|
|Cutting edge material||Q345B+NM400|
|Cutting edge thickness||25mm|
|Cutting edge quantity||2 pcs|
|Warranty 6 month||6 month|
|Installation size||Standard dimension|
Contact Person: Irene Guo